The Wabasha County DAC currently has a full time position open for Production Assistant of the DAC work component.
Contact Executive Director Ty Gaedtke at email@example.com or call us at 651-565-3612
Production Manager- Starting at $13.50 and will be raised to $16.00 with/upon obtaining a commercial drivers license.
Start a rewarding position where you make a significant impact in people's lives!
• Conduct shall always meet high professional standards, including confidentiality, co-worker relations, cooperation, and teamwork.
• Maintain a Class B commercial driver’s license with passenger assistance endorsement and be available for a regular bus route, driving for field trips, and to job sites.
• Perform all responsibilities designated by the Production Manager.
• Assist the Production Manager in establishing and implementing a coordinated service support plan addendum (CSSPA) for clients scheduled in the Work Component.
• Help plan and develop work stations and projects to maximize each client’s potential work ability.
• Re-evaluate clients’ production percentages quarterly.
• Submit time cards to the office daily.
• Report to the Production Manger all accidents as soon as possible.
• Supervise temporary production workers.
Fostering an environment of growth for the clients served by the DAC:
• Serve in a team teaching effort in regards to total programming, socialization, and recreational activities.
• Respect client’s rights, especially the right of confidentiality.
• Assist clients with personal needs, including wheelchair transfers.
• Know the procedures for client first aid, fire, and other emergencies.
• Know rules and regulations pertaining to the DAC and follow all agency policies.
• Take responsibility for personal and professional growth and development.
We are looking for an individual to fill a full time position with us. You will join a fun and upbeat team 8:00a-4:00p Monday through Friday. No nights and no weekends.
Benefits include paid holidays, a generous PTO package, health insurance with covered employee cost, and a retirement fund with employer match.
*The Wabasha County DAC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. The Wabasha County DAC makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.